NFL【入荷】2017 PANINI PLATES & PATCHES FOOTBALL
2017 PANINI PLATES & PATCHES
Configuration: 1 pack per box. 5 cards per pack.
- Staying true to the name, Plates & Patches football is back with a guaranteed printing plate and patch per box. Look for one autographed printing plate per case!
- Each box also delivers either a retired/veteran autograph or a rookie patch auto (all #'d/99 or less)!
- Expanded patch windows on the Rookie Patch Autographs makes these true rookie cards even more desirable than in years past, look for 1-of-1 NFL shield versions!
- Hunt for massive patch cards in Full Coverage and Double Coverage. Search for Full Coverage Red parallels, which features a Brand Logo or Laundry Tag #'d/5, and one-of-one gold parallel with a NFL Shield!
- Find amazing on-card autographs of the best current and retired players the NFL has to offer in Marquee Marks and Canton Calligraphy.
- 1 Retired/Vet Auto or 1 Rookie Patch Auto
- 1 Memorabilia
- 1 Printing Plate
- 1 Parallel #'d to 50 or Less
- 1 Base Card
Incredible action photography is used to highlight the best players in the NFL.
The 2017 NFL Rookie Class has lived up to the hype and its thumb-prints are everywhere in Plates & Patches.
The best players in NFL history are showcased with beautiful photography.
Current and future legends are highlighted in Marquee Marks, where each card features bold on-card autographs (all #'d/50 to less)!
Stunning on-card autographs of the top players in NFL history that are forever remembered in Canton.
PLATES & PATCHES AUTOGRAPH
The program's namesake Plates & Patches features a prime swatch from the nameplate paired with a piece of prime memorabilia, look for autographed versions #'d/25 or less!
ROOKIE PATCH AUTOGRAPH
New expanded swatch windows, Rookie Patch Autographs are better than ever and a must have for collectors.
Massive oversized patches of all the hottest rookies in the NFL, these players and cards are sure to dazzle fans for years to come.
Oversize-patch cards of the best up-and-coming talent the NFL has to offer is highlighted in Double Coverage.