MLB【入荷★残りわずか】サイン4枚入り 2016 Historic Autographs Originals 1970
2016 Historic Autographs Originals 1970
Configuration: 10 boxes per case. 1 pack per box. 1 card per pack.
10BOX 1CASE x 40ケース限定生産
Historic Autographs returns to the to the Seventies with our newest Originals product not because we are big fans of bell-bottoms and disco but because some of the best card designs and all-time great played graced that decade. The 2016 HA Originals, 1970s features (100) subjects - (65) Hall of Famers and (35) stars and perennial All-Stars. The set will include (25) Short Prints (only 5 of each produced) and (65) special 1/1 cards. The set will be on the PSA/DNA Set Registry. Each card will feature a 1970s baseball trading card with a cut signature of that player (authenticated by PSA/DNA).
For the first time ever, Historic Autographs is making a 4-card box of the Originals. Each 10-box case will contain no less than (3) Short Prints and at least (1) 1/1 special card and MOST IMPORTANTLY every other case will include EITHER a Roberto Clemente or Thurman Munson signed card OR a solid gold US $5 third-party raded coin redemption.
- Only (40) 10-box will be produced
- Each card will feature a 1970s baseball trading card with a PSA/DNA authenticated signature
- The 100-card set will be featured on the PSA/DNA Set Registry (to enhance the secondary market values).
- Every card will feature the SAME trading card so uniformity is kept
- Special "1/1" cards of Reggie Jackson, Pete Rose, Lou Brock, Jim Palmer, Tony Perez, Fergie Jenkins and Rod Carew will be included that feature other trading cards from the other 9 years of the decade.
- Every other case will include EITHER a Roberto Clemente or Thurman Munson signed card OR a solid gold US $5 third-party graded coin redemption.
- (25) subjects are Short Prints (#/5) and historically these SPs sell very well in the secondary market.
- Key player/signatures include Roberto Clemente, Thurman Munson, Ted Williams, Hank Aaron, Willie Mays, Gil Hodges, Tony Conigliario, Nolan Ryan, Pete Rose, Norm Cash, George Brett and Reggie Jackson.